Simply pick if you are an needing an Individual or a group session and fill out your information. You will redirect to the scheduling link after you have filled out your information.
When preparing for a headshot photography session, it’s important to choose clothing that makes you look and feel confident and professional. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right outfit:
- Avoid clothing with busy patterns or loud colors, as these can distract from your face and can make your headshot less effective.
- Choose solid colors that complement your skin tone and that make you look and feel good.
- Consider wearing clothing that is appropriate for your industry or profession. For example, if you’re a lawyer, you might want to wear a suit or business attire.
- Avoid clothing with logos or branding, as these can be distracting in a headshot.
- Make sure your clothing is clean, pressed, and free of wrinkles or other imperfections.
- Consider bringing a few different options with you to the session, so you have a choice of outfits and can choose the one that looks and feels best.
Ultimately, the most important thing is to choose clothing that makes you feel comfortable and confident. This will help you look and feel your best in your headshot.
While it’s always up to you to decide how much makeup you want to wear to a photoshoot, there are a few reasons why you might want to avoid wearing a lot of makeup. For one, heavy makeup can look unnatural in photos and can make your face appear overly made-up or artificial. Additionally, heavy makeup can create unwanted shine or glare in your photos, which can be distracting and can make your face appear oily or greasy. Furthermore, heavy makeup can make it more difficult for the photographer to capture the true color and tone of your skin, which can impact the overall quality of your photos. Finally, wearing a lot of makeup can be uncomfortable and can make you feel self-conscious or unnatural in front of the camera. Ultimately, it’s best to find a balance and wear enough makeup to enhance your natural beauty without going overboard.
A 3/4 photoshoot typically involves taking photographs of the upper part of a person’s body, from the head down to just above the knees. This type of photoshoot is often used for portrait or headshot photography, as it allows us to capture the subject’s face, neck, and upper body in the frame. During a 3/4 photoshoot, we will typically use a variety of poses and angles to capture different aspects of the subject’s appearance. We may also use different lighting and background setups to create a range of looks and moods. After the photoshoot, we will typically select the best photos and edit them to enhance their quality and clarity. The final photos can then be delivered to the subject in a variety of formats, such as digital files or prints.